Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
The Partial Hospitalization Program, or PHP, is a comprehensive outpatient program that provides support and treatment for adults facing emotional or mental difficulties. Our program offers all of the programming features of inpatient care, but without the overnight hospital stay. The structured format provides physician oversight, plus therapeutic groups and activities. Since PHP participants return home in the evenings, they are able to maintain important links to their family and to their community. The PHP is Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
The programs include:
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Medical Management
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Education Regarding Diagnosis
- Group Therapy focused on helping patients to obtain life/coping skills and to return to an optimal level of functioning.
- 12-Step Orientation/Drug & Alcohol Education (as appropriate)
- Encouragement of family support and recovery