DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
The Receptionist will provide a positive, responsive environment for receiving internal and external customers. Responsibilities include providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Primary duties are answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- · Answers telephone calls and forwards callers to appropriate staff member.
- · Provides callers or visitors with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- · Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- · Pages, locates and relays messages for physicians and facility personnel.
- · Signs for; receives and routes incoming mail, including courier deliveries.
- · Facilitates the flow of organization information.
- · Provides backup clerical support to various departments such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- · Performs related duties, as requested.
- · Upholds the Organization's ethics and customer service standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in healthcare or related field preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Healthcare or related industry preferred.
Human Resources Coordinator
1287 Fulton Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401