DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Provides psychotherapeutic services to patients and their families; serves as a member of interdisciplinary team supporting the organization’s treatment program and philosophy and assures the deliverance of quality treatment to patients and their families.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conducts psychosocial assessments to document and identify preliminary issues for treatment focus.
- Participates, monitors and documents in the formulation of patient’s treatment plans, including the establishment of treatment goals and objectives.
- Consult with doctors, case managers and nursing staff as needed to provide quality patient care. Contacts outpatient treatment providers as needed.
- Conducts individual therapy sessions with patients, family therapy sessions with patients and family members and process-oriented group therapies, as well as conducting educational and other didactic groups as assigned.
- Reports to community and/or state agencies regarding any patient issues as required by law and represents Aurora Santa Rosa Hospital in legal proceedings as required.
- Complies with facility safety, infection control and security program.
- Upholds the Organization’s ethics and customer service standards.
- Performs related duties, as requested.
- Master’s Degree in a related field (counseling, psychology, social work.)
- Current California licensure as LPCC, LCSW, or MFT. No interns
- At least 7 years’ experience or combination of education and experience preferred.
- At least 3 years' experience working with adolescents
- Demonstrated knowledge of formulating treatment plans.
- Experience with conducting assessments to document history and identify preliminary issues.
- Experience with reporting to community and/or state agencies regarding patient issues.
Human Resources Coordinator
1287 Fulton Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401