DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Participate in provision of quality meals and nutritional services to patients, staff and guests.
- Prepares and serves meals for patients, employees, medical staff, and visitors.
- Cleans work area as necessary or assigned.
- Accepts and reconciles deliveries and puts away stock.
- Participates in activities which enhance professional growth and development.
- Performs related duties, as requested.
- Upholds the Organization’s ethics and customer service standards.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Must be able to concentrate on work amidst distractions such as noise, conversations and foot traffic; must be able to consistently meet deadlines; and finish all food preparation at specified serving time; must be flexible in work hours in order to meet patient and organization operating needs.
- Must maintain self-control in volatile or hostile customer services interactions.
- Must be able to adjust recipes to achieve desired results.
- Must be able to read and comprehend recipes or instructions on prepackaged products.
- Ability to read, convert and adjust mathematical measurements.
- Must be able to use kitchen equipment such as knives, slicers, mixers and dishwashers; knowledge of the hygiene factors involved in food preparation.
- Must be able to work independently, in a result restricted physical environment for extended periods of time.
- Must have ability to perform several tasks concurrently.
- Reach forward, up, down, and to the side.
- Stand for minimum periods of one hour at a time.
- Lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Human Resources Coordinator
1287 Fulton Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401